Investa is a place where you can easily share and find information and ideas about stocks, markets and other investments. We encourage a wide range of opinions and/or arguments, however we also believe that a respectful, spam-free and on-topic stream creates the most valuable experience for all our users.
Exchange of thoughts, collaboration, disagreement and debate about ideas, equities and other investments is allowed and highly encouraged within the community, however, the following behaviors are not allowed:
1. Posting or commenting to a thread that includes hate, insult, mock, harass, threaten another person or a company on Investa and usage of offensive languages that are offensive, foul, profane, vulgar, and defamatory language are not allowed in the community.
2. Posting irrelevant links on non-stock market or non-investment related topics, business or advertisements as well as promoting community links outside the Investa platform are not allowed. This includes recruiting members, networking, selling of things, solicitation, whether or not related to the stock market or investing, and many others.
3. Hyping and bashing of a stock including pump and dump scheme to generate attention that might lead to false and misleading information is not allowed.
4. Adding $TICKER tags to a message or link that has little or nothing to do with the $TICKER (also known as Ticker Spam).
5. Excessive posting or commenting about a specific stock and/or company with the same, or very similar messages and links multiple or numerous times in a day that might annoy, provide discomfort, or may bother other news feed readers (also known as spamming).
6. Spreading false rumors and unconfirmed information about a particular stock/company.
7. Creating multiple accounts to post, message, or like about a particular stock and duplicate messages.
8. Posting inappropriate content such as nudity, vulgar, and other explicit content.
9. Use of a company, a public figure, or another person's name, photo, logo, and other related matters and using it as your own is not allowed as this may cause misleading information to users.